Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Ebook - Mystery of the Fox Down Dog will be free Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and Day 2022

 I am running a free promotion for my new novella, Mystery of the Fox Down Dog and Other Stories. The digital version will be free on Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022. The digital version will also be free on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, 2022. I have included the link to the book in this post. It is also available in paperback, and hardcover, but I am not running a promotion for those formats. The link and a five-star review are also in this post. Thanks! 

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BKVCP213

Here is my first review: 

5.0 out of 5 stars
Humor and horror in just the right mix

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on November 5, 2022

"This is a fun collection! Kennedy writes very well, blending mystery, quirky humor, crime, and horror in a set of stories with an array of different characters and settings. In the most chilling story (to me), which felt rather Stephen King in mood, a ouija-board-like toy does exactly what we all fear a ouija board might do; while on the other end of the dark/light spectrum, the funniest story covers a few quick episodes in the lives of Darrel and Lloyd, muddleheaded criminal disasters. But to me the standout was the longest story, Mystery of the Fox Down Dog, in which the role of small-town amateur sleuths is played by an elderly married couple who happen to be retired CIA agents. Emily and Arthur are a delight!"

See my previous post for a larger image of my cover. Thanks again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A 4-star review of Mystery of the Fox Down Dog and Other Stories

I received a 4-star review from my favorite review site: Pages and Paws. Shazam! Here's a link to the review: Just Click Here .  ...